Casa a Colori
Casa a Colori
Casa a Colori Venezia
Hotel Casa A Colori is located in a recently renovated 16th-century convent and it is surrounded by luxuriant nature, among the peace and silence of the fascinating Brenta river.
If you are looking for a quiet accommodation and a familiar atmosphere, or for an evocative location for your parties or meetings, Casa a Colori Venezia is the perfect solution.
Driven by strong ethical values and by an idea of solidarity made of human relations and co-existence, Casa a Colori Venezia is perfect for those who love social tourism, who turn their journey into an opportunity of enrichment, interaction, relation and exchange between people coming from different countries, cities and stories.
Midway between Padua and Venice and about an hour by car from art cities like Vicenza and Verona, the 2-star Casa a Colori hotel is a convenient starting point for long and interesting historic and artistic itineraries
that can even be followed on bicycles.
Best Price Guaranteed
Miglior Prezzo Garantito
- We speak Italian, English, French and Spanish and we provide tourist information
- City maps
- Free Wi-Fi in every room and common areas
- Elevator (only for Comfort Rooms)
- Rooms accessible to disabled
- Sheets, towels and courtesy kit in each room
- Private bathroom with shower in each room
- Meeting room featuring (also available for private party): 40 seats, board and projector
- Osteria del Frate: lunch and dinner by reservation for groups of minimum 10 people
- Valuables and luggage storage
- Large parking lot for cars and tourist coaches
- Bike rental
- Large garden
- 900 meters from the bus stop